The mission of The Beach Review is to provide a dynamic and unparalleled resource about beach ecosystems, shore sustainability, and coastal culture.
Beginning in South Florida, our first-hand field experiences will guide our readers to discover the proper beach for them, whether they are a local or a tourist, whether they have a couple of hours or a couple of days to spend at the beach.
The core tenets of The Beach Review include:
- Raise awareness of the issues that sea and shore ecosystems are faced with, whether indirectly or directly caused by transient populations
- Promote responsible tourism
- Educate both locals and visitors about ways to actively preserve paradise
- Maintain a reverence for the beauty of the beach and its inhabitants, while also not shying away from illuminating the issues at hand with images, exposés, etc.
- Give back to the community
- Partner with individuals, organizations, and businesses that share our mission